Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TB limit: how is it measured?

is it 1 TB of source file regardless of how many backups and duplicates of it are made ? or is it by the target space consumed for original…

Started by rdc

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by rdc

VMPRO Error during backups.

Running latest version 3.1.1 (5975, Mon May 13 17:36:44 PDT 2013, build2) 6 GB Memory - 4 CPUs - 12 GB (Thin Provision) Seeing this error e…

Started by Stephen Martin

5 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from daemon

i'm trying to monitor vmPRO via the nagios plugin. I have nagios enabled on the vmPRO box. The error I'm seeing on my nagios server is: "CH…

Started by Daniel Bethke

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bethke

On the DXi V1000 is read only.

When I go to log in I get the following: PLEASE WAIT... The system is either busy with a previous request or in theprocess of restarting th…

Started by Hays

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Hays

Deduplication in NAS vs. OST

We are trying out the DXi-V1000, and it seems to be working well so far.  I have questions about deduplication and OST.  Is the deduplicati…

Started by Glenn G

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

DXi V1000 - DXi 6701 replication

Hello, I have several DXi V1000s deployed at a customer site. They all are/will replicate to a physical 6701 at my location. We have config…

Started by Robert Smith

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Robert Smith

Directory/File based replication with DXi V1000

I want to use Directory/File based replication through internet between two DXi V1000. The problem is the initial amount of data to be tran…

Started by Matias Sardi

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Matias Sardi

Doubt about replication with DXi V1000

I have configured replication between two DXi V1000 connected through internet. I understand that DXi transfer a block of data only if this…

Started by Matias Sardi

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Matias Sardi

issue with SQL servers backup by vmPRO

Hi, Our backup administrator is having issues backing up SQL servers with vmPRO. In our environment, the SQL drive are set up with one driv…

Started by Hunter Khuu

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by DoubleDensity

Can't Download DXi V1000 User Guide - Serial Number not Found

I got a copy of the free trial DXi V1000 and received an email from Quantum containing a serial number and product key.  I am trying to dow…

Started by Glenn G

4 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Glenn G

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service