Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VSS Support for Windows 7 ?

I see in the documentation that VSS is only discussed in relation to Windows Server products. Does anyone know is VSS is supported with Win…

Started by Whip Hubley

0 Sep 25, 2013

Enabling partial backups for Windows

Hi. I have both CBT and VSS enabled for a Windows 2008 Server and have multiple copies enabled in the backup policy. Each time I run a back…

Started by Whip Hubley

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Whip Hubley

Removing Exchange Server Transcation logs after backing up

How can I remove the transaction logs of MS Exchange after backing up using vmPRO ?

Started by Wai Koon

0 Sep 23, 2013

Changed Block Tracking (CBT) Issues

Hi there. I have CBT enabled on a VM (both in VMware and in vmPRO) and can see the pancbt files in the export folder - but each time a back…

Started by Whip Hubley

2 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Whip Hubley

The Quantum vmPRO Snapshot Recovery Agent service

Hi There, I am getting daily errors in my server that being backup but vmPRO. The error is in System log as "The Quantum vmPRO Snapshot Rec…

Started by Hunter Khuu

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Hunter Khuu

CIFS export folder not appearing

Hi there. I have connected the vmPRO application to my vCenter and can see that all VM's are set to be exported. However when I then connec…

Started by Whip Hubley

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Whip Hubley

Hot to enable Log Truncation?

I cannot manage to activate log truncation on Windows 2012 Server. I disabled UAC specifically for that, and I can now launch programs with…

Started by TM

3 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

The search function of this forum does not work

Just if you wonder that you seem to be the only one with an issue when searching in this forum - the search box right above the discussions…

Started by TM

3 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Quantum Forum V

File level recovery - credentials to mount directory?

Hi When mounting the share \\<vmPRO-appliance>\recover, which user credentials should I have to supply? I joined the AD with vmPRO, s…

Started by TM

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by TM

Where to configure SmartMotion storage alerts?

Hello I'm receiving an e-mail "SmartMotion storage is running low on space (83% full)" from the vmPRO appliance and want to set the limit a…

Started by TM

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by TM

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service