Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replication speed over long, high latency lines

Dear,  is there a way to increase tcp send/ receive buffers on the V1000 (and potentially the 67/8xx).  Background to that is, that we have…

Started by Christian

4 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Christian

exclude stopped VM from backup

Hello, today i deployed Quantum vmPro Free Standard Edition on vSphere ESXi (free edition), I would like to exclude VM's not running from s…

Started by Nawaz Ahmed

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by DoubleDensity

VM was not found in /export

I have 5 Linux VMs which are backed up daily via vmpro to a dxi. Several days ago one of our IT guys did something dumb and none of the VMs…

Started by Robert Smith

7 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Tab

howto access native linux command prompt?

Has anyone figured out how to access the native linux command prompt on a vmPro appliance?  Sure would be handy.

Started by frank

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Alex McDowell

Instant start of a virtual machine from \\vmpro\recover\images

Hi everybody, since some weeks I made a lot of test with vmpro. So far it's working fine. But now I tried to find out if I can make an inst…

Started by Dirk Brandt

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by DoubleDensity

Upgrade DXi V1000 to version 2.2.1.3

Do you know the place to download the file to upgrade from versión 2.2.1 to 2.2.1.3? Thanks. Matias Sardi

Started by Matias Sardi

3 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by John Cramer

Backup of Windows SBS Server 2011 fails with VSS activated

We get an error message every time we try to backup our server with VSS enabled. We have installed the Quatum VSS agent in different ways,…

Started by Stefan Jonsson

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

QSys_Activate failed

Hello, what ip-addresses or url must be free on proxy to get an license.key ´forn DVI V1000.   I always get: QSys_Activate failed: Activate…

Started by Thomas Pluemper

0 Dec 18, 2013

New to vmPRO - unable to use it

I'm try to backup some VM, first addressing vCenter server, then the single ESXi server. The configuration seems ok, but when I try to back…

Started by Guido Alberti

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Guido Alberti

There is 1 corefile present

Any idea where to find a list of errors and messages, and their meanings? I am seeing: "There is 1 corefile present." Not sure if that is…

Started by James Hevener

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by James Hevener

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service