Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dxi v1000 and optimized OST duplication

Hi to all, i've set up a virtual LAB with a backup exec 2014 server and a couple of DXI V1000 appliances to test the OST optimized duplicat…

Started by alberto

1 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Backup running slow, consuming more time.

Hi, I am testing VMpro version 3.2.1 and DXI V1000 2.3.0.5 in vmware 5.0x. When i take backup of 50 GB VM it takes approx 36 minutes, whil…

Started by BHAUTIK SHAH

1 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Quantum VMPRO add tape drive for backup.

Dear support Team, Can i add tape drive in quantum VMPro for vm backup instead of dxiv1000. or i can add as iscsi targer in storage and con…

Started by BHAUTIK SHAH

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Quantum VMpro recover Error smartcp error 5

Dear all. I want to recover one VM to another storage at anothe esxi server. when i click to recover proceess wil be started and give me er…

Started by BHAUTIK SHAH

1 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by BHAUTIK SHAH

VMPro & Datadomain Integration

Hi all, We want to use our VMPro with our Datadomain as backup Target. What´s the benefit of using the DD integration and what do we need t…

Started by Nassri Abokhalaf

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Microsoft SQL Backup\Restore

Hi all, I would like to know what is the type of integration available for MS SQL with VMPro  VSS provider in place? Is there a Restore Con…

Started by Nassri Abokhalaf

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Nassri Abokhalaf

Drag and drop recovery Quantum VMpro and Dxiv100.

Hello, I want to know that how to do Drag and drop recovery Quantum VMpro and Dxiv100. can you please help me regarding this. Thanks

Started by BHAUTIK SHAH

3 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Error in backup

Every now and then, backing up VMs on ESXi stops on different VMs with error: "Error in copying file '/export/Daily/XXXXXXX-pancbt.vmdk': C…

Started by Steve Boyson

11 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Boyson

Quantum VmPro: how to use own certificates for GUI access?

Quantum VmPro, version 3.2.1 (7030, Thu Sep 25 16:29:10 PDT 2014, build2) We have our own CA and forced to use certificates issued by this…

Started by Steve Boyson

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Unable discover VMs after adding ESX host

Unable discover VMs after adding ESX host error message is vmPRO running in datacenter

Started by Abhijit Soamn

9 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service