Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VMPRO after update to Vcenter 6.0.0 5112529 Backup fails

we did update to the latest vCenter 6.0 Vcenter Appliance we did restart vmvpro, removed the vcenter, added the Vcenter again, Error  Inval…

Started by Ingo Lange

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Deployed OVf template of Dxi1000 appliance stuck in system State: Diagnostics

Hello All experts, I followed the stpes and deployed the OVF template on my vsphere server. I started the machine and it asked me for the…

Started by Swati Pathak

2 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

DXiV1000 - Data Size After Reduction Not Updating

I've deleted a share that contained 49GB of data. Data size before reduction shows 0GB, but Data Size after reduction is still showing 40GB…

Started by Ed Willson

1 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

vmPRO: license question

Hello all. I am testing free vmPRO Standard Edition. Quantum sent me a Serial number and link to download license key. My Problem is: vmPRO…

Started by Mario Reinicke

9 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by DoubleDensity

DXi V1000 manual fschk

Good morning :) i have a problem with my dxi v1000 (virtual machine) - at the moment with a test license i have to run a fsck manually. for…

Started by Ghost108

0 Nov 8, 2016

Reclaim disk space from DXi VM?

It seems that our DXi appliance has had some churn on its data usage recently and managed to fill its datastore to capacity, so much so tha…

Started by Caleb Paine

0 Aug 8, 2016

Security Issues with DXiV1000 2.3.22 (12646-56386 Build3) - How do we resolve?

We've recently gone through a security audit and this device was highlighted as having a number of potential security issues.  Is there som…

Started by Matthew C. Evans

2 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Appliance network settings

I'm now experiencing an issue where changes to to the network don't keep. IE: I try to implement NIC bonding and/or setting the MTU to 1000…

Started by Seth Zwicker

0 Jul 6, 2016

problem with LTO-7 drive and LTFS for windows 8

i have a problem with a new quantum LTO-7 drive and i dont know where to post it ! hope this is the right place  anyway i bought quantum L…

Started by m j

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by m j

i500 scalar & windows 2012 NB media server - query

We are trying to replace our physical NB media server (windows 2008 SP2) with another physical NB media server (windows 2012), but the new…

Started by Jack B

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service