Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi V Series Installation (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Second Licence for DXI V1000

Hello, I need to do 2 remote backups for different sites (different connection types) but I can only get one Licence for DXI as I cannot c…

Started by Cedric Pett

2 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Cedric Pett

license dxiv1000

Hi, we have deployed a DXIV1000 storage. But the vm can't contact the quantum license server because we don't have access to internet from…

Started by stumpydoo

3 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by stumpydoo

15TB? shows 1TB

the website download link says: Store up to 15TB of data with deduplication Full-Featured DXi technology in a virtual appliance No time re…

Started by Aaron Sheard

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Simone

How many vmdk disks required for 1 TB and 2 TB version

Hi, I try to find how many vmdk disks are required for both version of Dxi V1000 with 1 TB and 2 TB capacity ? it seems that we need 256 G…

Started by lecorc

2 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by lecorc

Dxi 1000 can't mount filesystem on ESX

The log /var/log/messeges is below: fsm: StorNext FSS '[0]': PANIC: /usr/cvfs/bin/fsm ASSERT failed "ha_smith_interval >= MIN_HA_INTERV…

Started by Pawel Kusmierczyk

6 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Pawel Kusmierczyk

DXi V1000 replication. Cannot see all data in CIFS shared folder on target DXi V1000 appliance

Hello, I am doing the evaluation of using Quantum DXi V1000 VA as a target for weekly/monthly/yearly backups. I have setup 2 Quantum DXi V1…

Started by Joseph Z

2 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Gueipin Xi

DXi V1000 - Download and Product Key

I went through the process of entering my name, email information etc for downloading the DXi V1000 software appliance. I was able to downl…

Started by Thane Prisbrey

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Hans Lenze Kaper

size of DXi 1000 Folder

hello i config the DXI1000 .and i make a folder with 1TB Capacity . when i copy a backup exec file in that folder or any other files . the…

Started by shahab vahdatian

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by shahab vahdatian

Online install + offline use afterwards?

I noticed the online requirement. 1. Howto safely connect an offline system, that has no security measurements in place? This is an issue u…

Started by OBT

3 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Mark Thacker

Stuck at System Status: Diagnostic

The initial power up grabs IPs, says Starting, and then goes to Diagnostic and never gets to Normal. The address is not available via the w…

Started by Mike

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Kit Parenteau

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service