Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unable to backup partial

Hello all, My Vmpro Appliance is unable to do partial backups. I have vCenter 5.5 and ESXi 5.5, i have CBT enabled on all VMs to backup. Ca…

Started by Nuno Castanheira

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Nuno Castanheira

DXi V1000--boots up but stays in Diagnostic mode. Web Interface not available

This is a recent load and it was working at one pint.  I never actually got to the point of having any data.  It is in a VMware 6.0 environ…

Started by jim Grant

2 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by jim Grant

e-mail Reports

Hello all, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to send a report of a single backup policy to a specific e-mail? How can i do it? Regards N…

Started by Nuno Castanheira

2 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nuno Castanheira

Setting date and time stamp to LTO5 tape when using a Quantum 3 Toploader tape drive

How to set date and time stamp to tape library to ease retreival

Started by Kevin Stuart

1 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Getting an error on the form "Free DXi V1000 Download"

Hello Guys, I went onto the site and this form here: https://forms.quantum.com/Software/V1000/download.aspx and filled in all information r…

Started by Yordan

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Yordan

Consistant Space Reclamation Failure

Hi, I am using the DXiV1000 and have an issue where space reclamation has started to fail almost straight away every time it runs . No conf…

Started by JR

11 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by SimonBB

Configure Windows Domain in DXi V1000

Hallo Everybody, I am testing the device DXi V1000 in our local network and I am finding problems for launch a test environment. I have a l…

Started by Antonio

3 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by MrKrotos

V1000 deploy failure

Hi, while deploying vm at vshpere getting error " Failed to deploy OVF package: unable to access file DXi V1000 Thanks Abdulwahid

Started by Abdulwahid

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by MrKrotos

Best way to move/copy between DXi shares

Hello! I am trying to remove an older DXi share that's improperly named and was setup at a time when we thought our V1000 was temporary (we…

Started by Alan

1 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Just trying to obtain a license

I am just trying to obtain a license for the 1000v. I contacted quantum support at the number given on the quick start guide and they direc…

Started by Nathan Sheehan

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service