Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Incremental Backups??

I want to run an incremental backup job every hour. Does vmpro supports incremental backups?

Started by Tarun Maheshwari

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by DoubleDensity

***EXCLUSIVE vmPRO SNEAK PEEK***

Join the vmPRO Team for a look into the latest from vmPRO, version 3.1. May 9th 2pm EDT Register Here

Started by Casey Burns, PMM QTM

0 May 1, 2013

Purging old backups

I have taken a vm out of my backup folder and off the backup policy.  How do I get rid of that vm's backup data on the nfs export?

Started by Josh Evangelo

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Mark Thacker

How path to tape feature work in quantum DXi.

Please any body can explain that how the path to tape feature work in quantum DXi , step by step process and technically how the data flow,…

Started by VIPULVAJPAYEE

2 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by VIPULVAJPAYEE

How to format the disk of dxi devices.

I wanted to delete the data from the dxi6700 compliance, there is around 2 Tb of data inside the dxi compliance and I want to format all th…

Started by VIPULVAJPAYEE

4 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by VIPULVAJPAYEE

Quantum tape library

Hi Guys, We are in the process of buying the Quantum tape library, at moment we have Scalar i40 LTO4 with Fiber card. I received the quote…

Started by sdlan

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Backup data manipulation with vmPRO

This has baffled me to no end.  How do you delete backup data after a virtual machine has finished backing up?  I have gone into \\vmpro\re…

Started by Josh Evangelo

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

storage presented to vmPRO

I am currently demoing vmpro and I understand that some features are not included in the free edition.  For example, being able to retrieve…

Started by Josh Evangelo

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Josh Evangelo

Smartmotion reports in group mode

Hi, We are using group mode to support backups in multiple sites. We have Smartmotion policies configured to send a notification when the j…

Started by Alex McDowell

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

vmPro password reset

Ed would like his password re-set in order to launch his free trial of vmPro.  Can someone please call him  today to get this resolved. ..…

Started by Scott Franklin

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service