Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

Hi, 

I have a DXI-V1000 running and I can access to the shares configured in it, but Ican't access to the remote management pages, I don't saw any command to display the status of the web services in the console, Any idea?

Thanks

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Juan,

To access the web GUI interface, open a web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and in the URL type in the IP address of the DXI. This should bring you to the GUI interface log in page of the DXI. 

If you have all ready tried this, are you seeing a time error or any other type of error?

Hi Jerry,

I tried that, and it return a 10054 error code, It was working fine until few days ago, but I don't know why, now doesn't work.

Thaks Jerry

Make sure you can ping the DXI from the PC that you are trying to access the web GUI from.

Try clearing the web browser cache or try using another browser to see if the results are the same.

I can do ping, i can access to the shares defined in the device and I have tried whit several web browser

It seems like the web server in the DXi doesn't work, but I don't know if it's possible to check that from the cosole.

If you look at the console are there any errors listed?

One option you have would be to power cycle the DXI via vSphere but this would seen by the DXI as a unclean shut down, which will cause the DXi to go into a block pool verify once it powers back on which will leave the DXI in limited mode until the block pool verify completes.

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service