Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

I just downloaded and installed a DXi 1000 but never received the email with the product key in it.

Could you please provide a license file for Quantum DXiV1000 : DXi000C29FB1EA1

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ken,

That is not a serial number I recognize, can you double check. The serial numbers typically start with CX.

I went to the IP address listed on the console, and this is what it displays on the login page .

Quantum DXiV1000 : DXi000C29FB1EA1 , IP X.X.X.X

As there is no data I could try deploying again from the OVF if that would help.

Typically in the email received there is a product key and a serial number provided. Do you have either of those?

Never mind I see that you did not receive the email. You could try the redeploy again and let me know if that serial number you see via the GUI changes.

I redeployed (from the same OVF) twice and both times got the same serial number.

I also went to the sign up page and this time used my personal email address, and again did not receive any emails.

I never received any emails. I even when through the signup process twice, and checked all of our SPAM filtering as well and it never saw anything.

I could try a 3rd time but use my personal email account instead of our corporate one.

Also from the GUI, take a screenshot of the SN# you have listed. I checked and I do not see where DXi was ever used for the start of an SN#. 

It will look similar to this.

I can't get past the Getting Started Wizard because I don't have a product key. I guess that is what I'm supposed to get in the emails that I never received.

So I can't even get the screen you show.

Accept the friend invite I sent to you so I can send you private messages.

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service