Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

Hey everybody

i'm working under proxmox which is a virtual environnement based on KVM kernel, i would like to know if i can the virtual appliance DXi 1000 working under?

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Wahiba el Amine,

Currently the only virtual machine platform supported by the DXi v1000 is vmWare. See below for the full list of requirements.

Make sure your environment meets or exceeds the following DXi V1000 system requirements before you begin installing your DXi V1000 appliance:

• Server system with at least an i7 quad -core Intel processor (AMD processors not supported), two virtual CPU cores required

• At least one IP address available for use by the DXi V1000 (obtained from DHCP or manually assigned at boot time, if assigned manually, have your Gateway IP and Node Netmask IP available)

• One or more ESX4, ESXi4, ESXi5, or ESXi5.1 servers that are part of a vSphere vCenter cluster or a VMware Workstation 9.

• vSphere vCenter version 4.0 u2 or later

• 1 to 2 TB of free space to prevent a Low Space condition on the ESXi server

•4 GB of free RAM

• A 1 GbE or 10 GbE Ethernet port for data movement on the DXi V1000 host server

• Browsers: Mozilla Firefox 6 or higher, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Internet Explorer 10 currently not supported)

• Adobe Flash Player plug-in 9 or higher

Thanks for your reply, i've done the test under VMware and it works nicely

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service