Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi V Series Installation (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add Storage

Hello Guys, i instaled Quantum DXiV1000 on a QNAP Storage and would like to test the dedup. For the test i create a Partition(ntfs) on the…

Started by Chris

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

NFS exports with param no_root_squash

Hi, for using DXi V1000 with EMC Networker i need NFS exports with param no_root_squash, so the Networker can write as root on the NFS shar…

Started by Peter Strohmayer

6 May 16, 2014
Reply by Jeff Eastin

DXi-V1000 CIFS shared folder access permissions issue

Hello, I have a question regarding the access permissions to the shared folder in the workgroup (no AD) infrastructure. DXi-V1000 VA instal…

Started by Joseph Z

0 Feb 26, 2014

License Capacity showing 256GB not 1TB

Any reason why my test V1000 is showing available capacity at 256GB instead of 1TB?  I applied the license key I was given. Please help! JR

Started by JR Gautreaux

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Louw

Using DXi V1000 Licensing When Not Connected To The Internet

(Note that these instructions have been updated as of April 2014) Some customers may wish to use their DXi V1000 Standard Edition behind a…

Started by Mark Thacker

3 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Mark Thacker

DXi V1000 license website

Dear all, I had installed a DXi V1000, however, the machine is restricted that cannot connect to internet. Therefore, can anyone advise how…

Started by Casper

5 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Daniele Salpietro

DXi V1000 install error (Buffer I/O)

using a 5TB NFS share on an iOmega StorCenter px12-350r import of VM goes without a hitch  but attempts to start the VM result in: SNFS Sto…

Started by MW

2 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by MW

Dxi 1000 and proxmox

Hey everybody i'm working under proxmox which is a virtual environnement based on KVM kernel, i would like to know if i can the virtual app…

Started by wahiba el amine

2 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by wahiba el amine

Can't login after installation with default password

From web and cli both does not wor. I have used "password" as password from web but does not work and cliadmin also does not work as well.

Started by Brian Cha

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Andy

Licensing for Replication, and default account for CLI access

Hi, I seem to be having problems accessing the internet from the DXi V1000 Appliance - as there are no tools from the WEB management interf…

Started by Paul Stanbury

4 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Mark Thacker

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service