Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi V Series Installation (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

licensing on new DXi

Hello, I have a DXi1000 installed, and would like to update it. however this machine does not have internet access. i tried to get its seri…

Started by hp cre

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by hp cre

Changing DXi V1000 size

Hi, Is there a way to change the DXi V1000 Disk size ? I would like to reduce it, because I don't have 2 TB to store this wonderfull applia…

Started by Cedric Mariot

7 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ingo Lange

New DXi V1000 Documentation Available now

Hi all, We've just updated the Resources tab to have the latest DXi V1000 version 2.2 set of documentation and some great installation and…

Started by Mark Thacker

0 Mar 7, 2013

NEW DXi V1000 Network Configuration Guide

Our Education Services team tackled how the new Networking GUI in DXi V1000 works. This new release adds many features and you probably wan…

Started by Mark Thacker

0 Mar 6, 2013

NEW DXi V1000 version 2.2 Installation and Configuration Video

Our great Education Services team has put together a short video that walks you through the Installation and Configuration process for the…

Started by Mark Thacker

0 Mar 6, 2013

***DXi V1000 VERSION 2.2 NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD***

The newest version of our award winning DXi V1000 is now available for immediate download, version 2.2. New licensing requires that all cur…

Started by Casey Burns, PMM QTM

0 Mar 5, 2013

New DXi V1000 coming soon!

Folks, I can barely hold back here. We have a brand new release of DXi V1000 that has just released and we are finishing off our final proc…

Started by Mark Thacker

0 Mar 4, 2013

Deduplication disabled on NFS shares?

Hello, I'm trying out the dxi v1000 but I can't seem to create an NFS share with deduplication enabled. The creation page has the option se…

Started by Andre Lewitzky

4 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Thacker

after installation unable to get web console of Dxiv1000

hi , I am doing one POC for project, I have downloaded and installed successfully the virtual machine, but when i start the virtual mach…

Started by Jean-baptiste

11 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

No FSS registered with PortMapper

Hi, i have installed DXiV1000 last month and yesterday it fails with this continuos error in console: No FSS registered wit PortMapper on h…

Started by Nicola Pinton

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service