Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NFS storage and CBT

I have been testing backups with two linux virtual machines with vmware tools properly installed.  I have enabled CBT on these virtual mac…

Started by Josh Evangelo

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Thacker

Fail to run backup - no such file or directory

Hi  I just installed vmPRO 3.1 in a offline site, when i start up backup 1 VM i got this error.  Failed to Retrieve information for VM "nam…

Started by Thomas Krogsrud

3 May 31, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

SmartView Restricted Viewing?

I am currently testing vmPro for possible use in our company, so I'm exploring all of the various features that we need to grasp before we…

Started by Tommy Farnsworth

4 May 30, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

Best way to configure vmpro to use cloud backup target?

Is there a best practice / automated means within the vmpro software to backup to a cloud target?  or to replicate backup files to a cloud…

Started by Tom Finlay

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

DXi V1000 in Diagnostic mode

After setting time with an NTP server and restart, I can't login any more. When I look at the console I see "System status: Diagnostic" whe…

Started by Matias Sardi

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by Jeff Eastin

VMPro to DAS target?

Will VMPro work to a DAS disk target?  We have a removable hard drive array for backup.  Its currently attached to our windows domain contr…

Started by Tom Finlay

0 May 22, 2013

Cannot find which virtual machine ... and The following disk does not support snapshot ...

Hi, After upgrade vmPro to 3.1 I get the following error messages (for example):*************************ESX Server 'VCENTER1',  Virtual Ma…

Started by Leho

6 May 22, 2013
Reply by Leho

v3.1 - Only forever retention if not scheduled by VMPro

Hi there ! In our configuration, we do not use the internal scheduler of VMPro and we have to use an external one. For this, we have develo…

Started by FIX Benoit

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by FIX Benoit

Problems after upgrade to v.3.1

After upgrading to 3.1 version, I can't map /recover folder. I get a login error. Any idea? Thanks,   Matias

Started by Matias Sardi

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Matias Sardi

storage vmotion fails due to

All - We are testing vmPRO to see if it is feasible to use in our environment. We have come across an issue. We attempted to vmotion the VM…

Started by Ernie Clements

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by DoubleDensity

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service