Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

DXi Community Support (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Can't display DXi-V1000 remote management pages

Hi,  I have a DXI-V1000 running and I can access to the shares configured in it, but Ican't access to the remote management pages, I don't…

Started by Juan Antonio de Luis

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Restore vm to different vCenter

How can i restore my vm's to a different vcenter server? I've updated the vm.cfg in the backup folder but i'm still getting an error. (see…

Started by Chris

3 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Chris

Best Practices For vmPro Backups

I'm wondering what the best configuration is for backing up a number of VM's via vmPro if there is limited network bandwidth available. I h…

Started by Matt Prough

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by DoubleDensity

DXI v1000 goes offline when pushing large amount of dataty

I am testing the DXI v1000 as a possible solution for dedupe.  However, the device goes offline when I push a large amount of data to it.  …

Started by Scott Wilson

0 Jul 8, 2013

vCenter ran out of space after installing VMPro

vCenter ran out of space after installing VMPro.  Any suggestion on how to clear this?

Started by Josh Glantz

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

Remove individual VMs from backing up

I'm trialing vmPRO and DXiV1000. My backups went through via copy over the WAN however I do not want to backup certain VMs at all and am un…

Started by jrcr

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by jrcr

Booting showing "System status: Diagnostic"

Hi I've got the VM booted, but its showing "System Status: Diagnostic" and its been stuck on that for a while. Any idea what might be the c…

Started by Kelv1n

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Jerry Schmidt

Feature Requests - Email Restore & Scheduled Backups

Our organization has been using vmPRO along with a DXi4601 for about a year now, and we are very pleased with the results and the ease of r…

Started by Jeremy Shaffer

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ben Uhlig

"vm_proxy_open_vmdk_flat has reached the retry limit" Error on vmPRO 3.1.1

I am testing vmPRO 3.1.1 and received the following error on 2 VMs during a 19 VM SmartMotion backup. 013-06-07 10:17:32,830 smartmotion/ER…

Started by Howard Simons

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jon McNerny

Replication port

Hi, I need to configure a replication with another DXi V1000 outside my company and have to pass thru the firewall.  Which port should I op…

Started by Matias Sardi

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Jeff Eastin

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service