Quantum Forum V

Quantum Forum for DXi V5000

Hi,

After something like 3 weeks without problem since deployement the DXi V1000 appliance is no more usable.

The status is support and the web server is not running any more so I cant access it. Same after cold restart.

There is messages concerning ext3 filesystem problems at start and then regularly memwatch states that /var/log/DXi is read only.

Am I at the right place to get support ?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well ...

I was testing the appliance together with vmPRO for my company. This result is all backups lost.

I guess that with this problem and no support at all we wont be using this ...

Hello Doe,

Your post got pushed down the list and I did not see until now. Apologies for the delay.

It is a little difficult to determine what happened to the DXi v1000 without logs, but it looks like it may have suffered a power loss and when it was rebooted needed a check disk to run to verify the file system. Can you verify if power was lost to the DXi?

In cases like this a support contract would be need so Quantum support could log into the DXI v1000. We would run the check disk and attempt to get the DXi operational again. We would also be able to access the DXi v1000 and pull logs as needed to determine how to get the DXi operational again.

RSS

Tips + Tricks

© 2024   Created by Quantum Forum V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service